



Grace's First Easter! My sister had an easter egg hunt at her house and Grace even "found" a few eggs herself. We painted one for her as well, but the picture didn't turn out so well! We spent Sunday with Gran't parents, here are all of her cousins but one on that side. (no, I didn't make the dress)



Then, this Mon-Wed my sister, sister's kids, my mom and me all traveled to Utah to see my other sister over spring break, Grace got to take a bath with her cousin. She liked it because they have better bath toys than we do.
3 comments:
How fun! I am looking forward to being able to play with Eldon next Easter like that. How cute, and it was fun seeing a little peek of you in one of those pictures. :) P.S. My goal is to call you this week!
It looks so much warmer there than it is here!!! I'm so jealous - Happy Easter!
hey girl! this is sister northcutt....aka emily clark. your little girl is SOOO cute and she looks so much like you! I got your email and wanted to share my little blog too...actually it's a business blog for my photography stuff, but i put personal stuff on it too. anyways it was nice to see how you were doing!
Post a Comment