Hello everyone, I finished my quilt a while back but many of you know I was making one so here are the pictures. I used my mom's old scrap material from all those dresses she made us girls over the years :) And, she had some old drapery samples so those are all the big squares. It is approximately 9' by 9' although one side is longer than the other, I don't know how that happened?

6 comments:
Christine, I love finding other people's blogs!! I think our babies are about the same age if I remember correctly. Isaac will be 1 in just a couple weeks. . . it's amazing!
OOOooo AAAaaah.... Seriously, it is realy cool, and what a gem because you used all of that old material that will remind you of the dresses your mom made. Good job!
It looks great Christine. Nice job, what a chore! Nancy B
Wow! You're domestic and all that:) I think it looks great...welcome to the blogging world. How's Idaho treating you? I like the warmer weather of NM...I can even go outside and my nose won't freeze off.
Wow, Wriggles! I'm so impressed! What a treasure. Remember how you were going to help me make a mission quilt? I still have all those little scraps of clothes. Thanks for helping me get home from portugal! It's fun to see your cute Grace!
Way to go Christine! It looks like it took a bit of time. :) Your blog is way cute!!!
Love ya,
Sheena
Post a Comment