


Grace was crawling in the cupboard, then got stuck! She was pretty mad!
Grace knows how to wave, but chooses not to most of the time, so we had to take a picture when she did! We have a video too, but it's too dark to see anything.
This one is just hilarious :) It looks like she doesn't know where to smile at!
And last, but not least, the famous monkey! I feel bad for any boy who tries to get her, he'll have to compete with that monkey! She drags it with her everywhere she goes.This is Grace trying to click her tongue, then she tries to give you 5!
3 comments:
So cute! Tay and Grace would be best of friends if we were neighbors. Maybe we'll have to move to Boise:) Or maybe you could move to NM??? Ha! You all look great! I'm glad you found our blog...we've had it forever for family because I didn't know Paul's family well before we got married:)
p.s.
I love her Mohawk!
Christine! I just randomly found your blog...your little girl is so cute! How are you guys doing? We have a blog too it is jaredandmarilou.blogspot.com
Post a Comment