I don't understand how women, girls, can have babies without a husband. Let's clarify, I know how babies are made :) But to deliver that baby and bring it home without a husband there must be really hard.
I just came home from my 2 week check-up and Grant had vacuumed and washed the dishes. He has been home all this last week and twice a day drags the kids downstairs to play while I take a nap. For the next 9 months to a year, he will get up with the children on Saturdays and let me sleep in. If Ephraim is crazy crying one night and I am about to lose it, I know I can walk into our room and hand him off. We women were meant to have husbands! We were not meant to bring children into this world without them by our side for all of it, not just the beginning.
With all this talk of gay marriage and women having babies by themselves left and right, I just feel like society needs to know. My voice it tiny, but God has one plan for his children and no matter how hard society tries to change it, He never will. He will always say that every child of His deserves a mother and a father who love them and care for them. So many sad things in this world would go away if everyone had that, just that.
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment