This year I finally got my creative juices pumping and made some things. But first, a cute pic of my kids! Yes, he can sit on a chair but he can't crawl or roll over!? (I'm not worried though :)

JoAnn's had their Christmas stuff 50% off (I know, after Christmas they are 75% or more but I wanted a wreath for Christmas THIS year!) so we bought a wreath and flowers and these cute bead things and I made my own! Well, decorated one anyway.

And this year I finally made a dress for Grace. My sister-in-law inspired me. She isn't a home economics major like me and she sewed her daughter's Halloween costume (Cinderella) and she has two children just like I do. I decided I could do it too!!

She picked out the fabric. I wasn't too excited at first but it turned out way cute! And she likes it and will wear it so that counts as a home run in my book!! (I think I need to sew an under-skirt for her that poofs out her dress, oh well, there is always next year!!)
3 comments:
good job! Super cute kids :)
You can tell she loves the dress! I love how your kids look JUST like you. It's so cute!
I love the wreath! Good job! and I'm so impressed with that dress. I've been trying to sew some capes for my nieces. man, i was not cut out to be a seemstress, not matter how hard I try.
Post a Comment