
Thaddeus is asleep, Grace is at her Grandma's and I am listening to Christmas music on Pandora while doing the dishes. Do you know the song, "Breath of Heaven" by Amy Grant? Well, it is beautiful. It is a song about what Mary was thinking as she was carrying Jesus, this Son of God and all the questions and worries she must have had. It really strikes a chord with me. I worry all the time about Grace and Thaddeus and whether or not I will teach them everything they need to know and raise them to be good people with testimonies. But can you imaging what Mary must have thought. She was carrying the Son of God, prophesied to save the world from sin. Talk about worry. It made me worry a little less in a way. Christ turned out GREAT, Grace and Thaddeus will too! (Because of their Heavenly Father and His love for them)
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing that thought. *sigh* :)
I second Carrie's comment. That does make you feel better, doesn't it.
I absolutely lovet that song. I look forward to Christmas music for that song :)
Post a Comment