
So, Grant and I are semi mattress hunting. We think it might be a good idea to invest in something that actually helps us! I was doing some internet surfing and came across a website called Bed in a Box. They sell foam mattresses similar to Tempurpedic. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has ever heard of them and what you have heard. All the reviews I can find are great but I would love to hear from someone who I know.
Also to all you mission buddies, who is going to the reunion over Christmas down in Utah? I am going to try and convince Grant to go but who knows!
4 comments:
Hey, if you need leverage, we're in SLC, and we have a sofa hide-a-bed and baby playpen/bed for anyone who needs a pit stop for the night instead of driving all the way home. Oh, we also have a queen blow up mattress and a couple of twin ones too. So, that goes for you and any others who read this. :) Hope you can make it down!!
We are going to be in UT and I think we are going too. You should definately come down. It would be so great to see you!! Never heard of bed in a box, sorry. Let me know though, cause we are looking too.
We actually looked into getting one of those, but we got a memory foam from Costco. Sorry to admit, it isn't as great as the reviews make it out to be. Better than a regular mattress, but we aren't sleeping that much better. I think most places offer a 30-day trial though, so you could get an idea. We are now semi-looking for something different. All other options seem to be more expensive (sleep number, My comfort, etc).
When is your reunion? If you wanna come down to Provo we'd love to see you!
Yay - I like your background!
Post a Comment