
Grace has recently decided that she needs to pick out her clothes. The first picture, she picked out both articles of clothing. I would hold up shirts until she picked one (because she wouldn't let me put the one I wanted on her) and then with the pants. The second picture was today. I put the shirt on her and then she pointed at the pile of pants I was folding so I let her rummage through the pile and she found those pants. Not too bad, but not what I would pick!!!
We are having a boy, for sure. We got some cute ultra sound pictures that I can't scan, therefore cannot post. But, we got one of his hand and a freaky one of his face, you can see his left eye really well, then his nostrils and his right eye is just kinda this dark patch, he looks like an alien!!
4 comments:
Oh boy!! Those are looking great! I am so glad Jacen usually chooses one of the two outfits I pick out :)
Don't you love it? We have an old dresser, which usually gives us a challenge in opening the drawers...I took all of the knobs off so she couldn't get into her clothes and change a zillion times a day...now she just runs around in her underwear. Oh well. But, on the upside she is turning into enough of a girly-girl that if I tell her what she is putting on doesn't match she will usually put on what I suggest :)
I'm so excited for you! Boys are fun. It is funny when kids pick out their own clothes. They want to be so independent, so we have to let them. One day Carter picked out his clothes and did a pretty good job. Then he picked out some for Sammy and I had to veto them.
Congrats!!! How'd you know it was going to be a boy beforehand? You seemed pretty sure:)
Post a Comment