9 years ago
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
"None of us come to this earth to gain our worth; we brought it with us."
--Sheri L. Dew
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
"None of us come to this earth to gain our worth; we brought it with us."
--Sheri L. Dew
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Cute Grace
So Grace comes up to me lately with her hands outstretched saying mmmahh (or something like that :)) So I think, oh, she wants me to pick her up, so I do, and she puts her hand up to my mouth to kiss it and then is okay and wants down! How cute! She has learned that mommy makes things feel better, I don't think it can get any better than that!! I think the mmmahh means kiss because when she kisses you she makes the same thing, or when she is getting ready to kiss you she makes it as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's muuuwaaahhh!!! Do you make weird noises when you kiss her? ( : Cute Grace!!!! I love it! (:
There's nothing better than little kids' kisses. And it's good she still wants kisses for her "ouchies" as we call them. Now Carter wants a bandaid for everything. Tonight at dinner he bit his tongue and said, "Can I have a bandaid on it?"
How cute is that!!! I can't wait for the sweetness of little kids!
Post a Comment