Well, we have recieved a blessing from Heavenly Father. A couple weeks ago, probably over a month now, Grant quit his weekend job as a carpet cleaner. Wonderful for him and his school work, but left us with a gap between what was coming in and the bare necessities going out. Thankfully we have savings so we've been okay, but Grant was not looking forward to working a full time job and Ups in the summer to make up for it. Well, an old friend of mine from Caldwell called with a job opportunity for me. She has a friend who has a business doing computer type classes and he needed some extra secretarial type help. I get to work from home, only 10 hours a week so I can work while Grace is napping or at night. And, I'll make almost enough to cover the gap! So our saving won't be completely depleted by the time Grant graduates and he won't have to work so hard this summer. (he is pretty grateful) I'm on a 9 week trial run so who knows, maybe it won't work out, but we are counting it as a blessing for now!
And here is a picture of Grace eating celery with her daddy, literally! She turns one on Friday! I'll post pictures of her birthday on Sunday or Monday.

2 comments:
Christine,
I'm glad for the blessing for you guys. Good luck with everything. I can't believe Grace is almost one! She is so adorable!
Love you tons,
Sheena
That is awesome! I'm happy for you guys. Grace is so darn cute.
Post a Comment