I stay home with Grace and we play all day! (betweeen doing chores of course) I am currently reading a book by C.S. Lewis called "The Screwtape Letters" It's really quite interesting hearing stuff from a devil's point of view. Makes you sorta look at your life and see what you are doing, that they want you to do! I figured if the Apostles and Prophets have read it, I should! I also just bought a wheat grinder! It is from the 80's, as you can tell by the color of it! But it is awesome! All enclosed, heavy duty, and grinds pretty quickly too. I am looking forward to baking all sorts of wheat treats! Maybe I'll post some recipes so stay tuned!


1 comment:
I got a wheat grinder for Christmas! We love it so much, we have been making all of our own bread for about 10 months now. I posted a great bread recipe plus an amazing cinnamon whole wheat pancake recipe on my blog a few weeks ago. Check it out if you're interested. I also have a great whole wheat brownie recipe and a great banana bread recipe if you're interested. Happy baking!
Post a Comment