I don't think I have ever divulged this information publicly, but between Thaddeus and Madelyn we miss-carried. It made me very cautious to tell anyone I was pregnant. I never actually told that many people I was pregnant with Madelyn, afraid I would have to turn around and tell them I wasn't anymore. I kinda just grew and grew until some of the girls in my ward started asking me questions :) I started telling people a little sooner with this guy. Anyway, he is due December 28 and my oldest two are so excited for a brother. Grace, from the beginning has said we needed a boy, since she already has a sister, Thaddeus needed a brother. How selfless of her :) Everything is just fine and I am just tired, as is every mother of 3, pregnant or not.......
9 years ago

3 comments:
Congratulations! We are excited for you?
Congrats!
Yay! Every baby is such a miracle!
Post a Comment