I am a person who likes to be in control, maybe a little too much. I like to know everything, I like to have everything planned out, I like to have money saved for a rainy day, I like my children to obey everything I say (don't roll your eyes at me, I know you would like that to!) I was thinking about this problem the other day and I realized I am never in control. Even the times I think I am in control, even if my children did everything I asked and I had everything always planned out and a million dollars in the bank. My Heavenly Father can take all of my well laid plans and destroy them in less time it takes for me to blink. He will do whatever He wants with my life. So, I guess in a weird sort of way, to be in control of my life, I actually have to give Him control.
Don't take this to mean that I am through with planning and preparing. I will continue to save, we will continue to stay out of debt, we will put away for retirement, we will take good care of what we have been given, I will continue to boss my children around. I just hope I can be better at giving Him the ultimate control for my life. After all, He knows best! Maybe I won't worry so much!
9 years ago

3 comments:
Opá teus filhos são um mimo!
Como tenho saudades das minhas Sisters... o tempo passa e nósestamos a ficar velhas, mas com filhos tão lindosss! MISS YOU RAPARIGA!
Great post. Needed to hear that today.
It is so fun to be able to keep track of old friends! You little family is so sweet. It is fun to get to work with your mom now and then. She is a great lady! Having two kids is CRAZY! They said it would be, but man, who knew. I have to admit, little girls are fun to sew for! My husband isn't sure about the pink, but he'll get use to it!
Post a Comment