When Grant and I got married we had 9 nieces between the two of us. I had my mom make pink princessey dresses for all of them to wear to my reception (I know, she's amazing!) Anyway, 2 of my nieces couldn't make it and my mom never finished their dresses. I found them one day and took them for future use. As I was going through things the beginning of December I came upon them and Grace is finally big enough to wear the smaller one. Also, my sister-in-law kept the dress our niece who was 9 months old wore and it fits Madelyn. So, you can see where this story is going :)
It is terribly wonderful to be so biased because I think those two are THE cutest girls in the WHOLE world. So for church they wore those dresses and I made Grant wear the tie I bought him (that is pink and brown) and I wore a pink cardigan. Poor Thaddeus didn't match at all :(
1 comment:
Those are beautiful dresses on all the more beautiful girls!!
Post a Comment