Well, I guess it is time to tell the rest of you that we are having a baby. When am I due you might ask? Next month :) Sorry, I'll tell you the whole story some other time but for now I will tell you we did not find out the gender, we want a surprise. When you already have one of each, the only thing you absolutely need are diapers so why find out? (now I have slightly changed my mind and this may be the only child we don't find out with :) ) Well, to get ready for the arrival of this unknown person I decided to cut my hair. I love it, I used to be afraid to cut my hair but this style is so easy and it looks like I tried! So, after the baby comes, (and before) I roll out of bed, shower, maybe just wet down my hair, throw in some gel and it looks like I am actually ready for the day! ps. this picture was taken after church and doesn't do my curls justice but you get the point :)

And, one last note, I have pregnancy induced baking disease. In layman's terms that means that I want to bake all the time! We did bagels the other week and this week we made soft pretzel bites, yummy, and we didn't even make the cheese sauce. Try it! (they look crunchy but they are soft, I swear!)
8 comments:
AH! Congrats on the pregnancy!! So fun and exciting! Please don't wait until the baby is almost 1 to let us know it arrived safely and what the gender is! =) Loving your hair as well!
Congratulations! I can't believe you're due so soon! Cute hair too!
Congrats to you on baby!! I can't believe you are due so soon! you'll have to teach me the tricks with three!
Love the hair, very cute
Yay! Congratulations! Hopefully you'll let us know the baby's gender before he or she turns two!
yUUUPIIIIII! que fixe! mais um bébé em casa, que bom! fico feliz minha amiga! corra tudo bem!
love the hair! And is it possible that I have "sympathy pregnancy induced baking disease?" or whatever you called it? I mean you may be miles away but I have gone nuts lately with the baking! AAHH!
Yay for a baby! Hope the best for your family.
Post a Comment