My sister-in-law just got her mission call to the Marshall Islands. The family did a little poll to guess before she received it and my brother-in-law guessed Tahiti, only because they speak french there. The rest of us were so far away it isn't even funny!! Wow, I remember serving on Terceira, Azores and I told her how wonderful islands are. I think if I could move anywhere in the world I would pick a small island. Not like Hawaii, a few of their islands have skyscrapers and look to be very big cities. No, I'd pick Terceira or one like it, life seems so much slower and the craziness of life seems to seep into the water instead of into your life!!
CONGRATS KAMILLE!!
9 years ago
2 comments:
Yay! :)
My brother and his family lived in the Marshall Islands for several years. They lived on Kwajelin(sp?)They loved it!
Post a Comment