I am a fan of recycling, not necessarily because it will save our planet or stop the overcrowding of landfills or save marine life or fowl everywhere or because I can't stand to have more trees cut down than should be. Those and many more are great reasons to recycle, but, my favorite reason is because I only have to pay for a 32 gallon trash cart instead of a 94 gallon! And, we don't even fill us the 32 gallon in a week, I need to look into a smaller one maybe, save even more money!
2 comments:
You are too, funny.
I hear ya! They don't have recycling here and it drives me CA-RAZY! not because I want to save the dolphins (although they are cute and I'd love to save them) but really because I hate how fast our garbage fills up! We had to go with the big guns because without recycling our amount of trash is insane!!
Post a Comment