9 years ago
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
"None of us come to this earth to gain our worth; we brought it with us."
--Sheri L. Dew
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
"None of us come to this earth to gain our worth; we brought it with us."
--Sheri L. Dew
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Kitchen Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cool, Good work, I cant wait to see the whole kitchen.
I think the red is great! Our neighbors have an almost identical red all around their kitchen cabinets and it looks really chic and warm. They did the ceiling white though so, it wouldn't feel like the sky was falling, you know what I mean? Your ceiling looks a little higher maybe, but something to think about. We're thinking of a red for one of our rooms and we asked them if it effected their mood or anything. They said that there was the initial "Wow, that's red" shock, but now they love it. You are such a busy woman! I hope you're holding out alright.
Nice! I like the red and I love having the helper along--it makes things so much more interesting!
Post a Comment