"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."

— Marjorie Pay Hinckley


"None of us come to this earth to gain our worth; we brought it with us."

--Sheri L. Dew

Saturday, May 29, 2010

We're Going Private

Leave your email if you don't think I already have it. If you have invited me to your blog, I don't have your email, just some no-reply google thing so leave it unless you are SURE I have yours.
We are all settled in at our new house and after quite the adventures concerning just about everything, we are doing well.
I'll update after I switch over to private mode. When that will be I'm not sure yet!

5 comments:

Ana Margarida G. V. da Cruz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marilou said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.