Grace has been very funny lately. Her vocabulary isn't growing rapidly anymore but now the way she expresses herself is becoming very broad!!
When you tell her she can't have/do/touch etc. she scrunches up her eyes and says 'Uh, Uh' and puts her hands on her hips.
The other day we were talking about Grandma Hogg's cats and I asked, "What else does Grandma Hogg have at her house?" Grace- "CANDY!" To which I replied, "What does Grandma Wrigley have at her house?" Grace-"CANDY" (trust me, she doesn't always get candy at their houses)
Today Grant was asking her about the grocery store and he asked, "What do we get at the grocery store? Pizza?",
Grace-'no',
Grant- 'Milk?'
Grace- 'no',
Grant- 'Where do we get milk?',
Grace- "The fridge!" (as she walks over to show us)
9 years ago
3 comments:
Too cute!!! I love the things that come out of their sweet lips! Isaac won't say 'thank you' right now, its always, 'thank you very much!'. I love it:)
I love it when kids say things like this. I try to write down all the funny things Jacen says :)
Ha! What a cutie!
Post a Comment