"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
"None of us come to this earth to gain our worth; we brought it with us."
--Sheri L. Dew
The Zoo
This isn't the zoo but it was cute so I put it on my post! :)

My sister-in-law and I took our children to the zoo. Grace and Lucy are 3 months apart and Thaddeus and Millie are 4 months apart. Couldn't have planned it better myself! We have lots of fun with them!

Our tiny zoo here in Boise finally got a 'cool' animal. Last fall they got 2 giraffe's. They are pretty big!

Here the girls are 'driving'. Not quite yet girls! You have to be able to see over the dashboard!

My camera died and I forgot to get the other pics from Hilary. We took the girls last summer as well and we 're-took' some pictures of them in the same places. Cute!
4 comments:
Fun! I have yet to take Eldon to the Zoo.
Sounds like it was a great time. How fun to have the kids so close in age.
I love the car picture. Just little head tops showing.
I can't believe how big your baby is already!! Cute kids!
Post a Comment