11. She likes to help you feed her fish (the picture shows two but the all orange one died the day after I took the picture) and when you ask her where her fish is, she points to the bowl.

12. She likes to wear my backpack, even when it is full and she can barely walk without falling over!
13. She LOVES rocks. When we go outside that is the first thing she picks up, and sometimes will carry it all over with her and keep it in her hand until we get home.
14. Her hair doesn't stick up anymore, and we can put it in 2 pony tails (4 really but we don't go into public like that :)

15. She can put her own hat on, and sometimes her shoes.
16. She loves to hold other babies.

17. She loves to sit with a blanket, carry it around, roll on the floor with it, and fake sleep!

18. She cries when you go outside and don't take her with you.
19. She loves playing in sand.
20. She jabbers all the day and even into the night before she falls asleep. (I wish I knew what she was trying to say because sometimes I think it would be interesting, like when she talks to my tomato plants!)
4 comments:
How fun! It sounds like you have quite the adventurous, cute little girl! It's so neat to see your blog and read about what you've been up to.
It's so fun to hear about Grace's cute little personality. You are such a good mom!
ah, your baby is cute with babies. Mine gets really upset when I hold other babies. I am nervous! yeah- you mentioned doing a birth with a midwife- The main reason why i had mckinlee at home and this one with a midwife is I love the freedom and the environment. I am glad I have great insurance in case of an emergency but I recommend a home birth to anyone!
Such a cute idea! I think I'm going to have to steal it from you. . .
About the races . . . we are still doing some. I do stroller bootcamp three times a week, which is a pretty intense workout - we've been out of town, and we will be until august, so we'll do another one hopefully in August! How are yours going?
Post a Comment