"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."

— Marjorie Pay Hinckley


"None of us come to this earth to gain our worth; we brought it with us."

--Sheri L. Dew

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Grace Learning Piano

To get Grace excited about practicing, I have been taping her play her song when she is good enough, leave a positive comment I can share with her!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That sounds beautiful, when are you going to start charging money to let people hear you play!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Grace! Keep practicing, you are developing a wonderful talent. I can't wait to hear your next song.

Unknown said...

Love, Aunt Kendra

Kamille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kamille said...

Grace! It sounds great! Keep working on it, and someday we can play piano duets together. :)

Cathy Brooksby said...

Amazing, Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Awesome Grace! You're hard work is paying off, sounds great. I can't wait to see more of these videos showing off your piano skills.
Love, Uncle Gavin

Grant and Christine said...

Thanks everyone for your kind, encouraging words!