"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."

— Marjorie Pay Hinckley


"None of us come to this earth to gain our worth; we brought it with us."

--Sheri L. Dew

Monday, June 23, 2014

Life this past month

 
Ephraim likes to swing, we like that he naps in it :)

 
5 months old!  Now, almost 6...

 
Grace and TD sleeping at Grandma's, how cute!

 
We put her hair up in rags, she had very bouncy locks.

 
Madelyn found a life-size Elmo at Grandma's!

 
Madelyn falling asleep reading.

 
They made a tower using all the blocks, and it touches the ceiling (with the aid of a car)




Definitely in need of a diaper change when it hangs lower than your skirt...
 

 
Ephraim chewing on a watermelon rind, he also likes apples, celery and cucumbers, and normal stuff like rice cereal.  He thinks he needs to eat every time you put him in his high chair.

 
Grace's chalk art.  Can you make out the words?  Starting at the top and going clockwise: Church, Temple, Sacrament and Baptism with her on the world in the middle.  She is creative!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Love the sleepy swing picture and grace looks just like you!