"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."

— Marjorie Pay Hinckley


"None of us come to this earth to gain our worth; we brought it with us."

--Sheri L. Dew

Sunday, March 23, 2014

The middle of March

March is busy for us, 3 Birthdays! 
 
 
 
Grant's is first.  He wanted angel food cake with rainbow chip frosting.  I couldn't find it anywhere!  He ended up with vanilla frosting with sprinkles mixed in.  (ps. I do not suggest frosting angel food cake, it makes it very very sweet)
 
Thaddeus' is second, he got this awesome jumping track.
 

 
Madelyn's Birthday is tomorrow, but I wanted to show off her mad skills.  She can lick her own chest.  We had her tongue clipped when she was a baby because she nursed terribly and now she has the longest tongue of us all!
 

No comments: