"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."

— Marjorie Pay Hinckley


"None of us come to this earth to gain our worth; we brought it with us."

--Sheri L. Dew

Monday, January 21, 2013

What?

So, I came to my blog to update you all on our wonderful life :) and tried to upload the cutest picture of Madelyn with one pigtail on the top of her head but come to find out, the option to add pictures from my computer is no longer there.  So, I guess that means no more pictures for you. :(  I do not want Google Chrome (which sounds like it will give me that option) and I don't want to have to upload my pictures to Picasa or whatever just to upload them again to my blog.  I think I am going to send Google a complaint.  Sorry you cannot see cute pictures of my cute children!

1 comment:

Heather said...

What's so bad about Google Chrome?