9 years ago
"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
"None of us come to this earth to gain our worth; we brought it with us."
--Sheri L. Dew
— Marjorie Pay Hinckley
"None of us come to this earth to gain our worth; we brought it with us."
--Sheri L. Dew
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Cheap chicken
Hello everyone. I think I have posted about this before but it is worth mentioning again. Zaycon Foods is a company that deals in meat. They have 2 chicken sales a year and one is going on right now. You can get boneless, skinless chicken breasts for $1.69lb. Even when other stores have a sale this good they limit you to only 10lbs, these come in 40lb boxes, easily split into 10lb options if you choose to split it with someone. I freeze some and can some in pint jars. This stuff is fresh and it has never been frozen. I have never been disappointed. So, visit their webpage today and see if they are delivering to your area. They have limited quantities so check it out quick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment