We've had a busy week here. This is my new piano. Some very kind people gave it to me. Now I can start re-learning how to play :) We also bought a new-to-us van. A dodge grand caravan. Silver in color. It has all the bells and whistles and the best part is, it was made within the last decade!! We sold our old van, good old girl, just couldn't be trusted to go far and long without prayer!
Madelyn has begun to smile. They aren't quite social smiles, sometimes she just smiles at the angels all around us I guess because she isn't looking at anyone, but it still brings joy to my heart! Plus, it makes all those nightly feedings a little easier!! (can you see her dimples!!)
3 comments:
Those first smiles are such a great reward. I love them!
Yeah for the new van. I hope that means a trip to Boise this summer. Lucy misses Grace and we miss you too.
You got your piano, and for free to boot! It was fun talking to you. We should do it more often.
Post a Comment