Grace is doing great really, it is our budget that has suffered. I thought diapers were expensive and was grateful we didn't have to buy anymore. Well, now we go through toilet paper like it is candy. I feel like I need a toilet paper roll like this one:

Between going 10 times right after we put her down to bed, and just pulling it off to put it in the toilet because.....????? we go through a lot more than we used to!!
(I still wouldn't trade it for diapers though!)
4 comments:
Tay still has no interest. I have been collecting things to have a "potty party" when she decides she gets interested.
TP is probably much cheaper:)
That's great! I don't know what it is about kids and toilet paper. I don't see what all the excitement is about, but they just can't seem to get enough.
so funny about the TP.
yeah that is why, there are no toilet paper on the rolls anymore. In fact, even adults can't seem to get to the toilet paper lately!! (:
Funny, I was just thinking about how much more toilet paper we go through at our house now too.
Post a Comment