"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."

— Marjorie Pay Hinckley


"None of us come to this earth to gain our worth; we brought it with us."

--Sheri L. Dew

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bunk bed makeover

Don't miss out on the post below but I had to show off my wonderful Sister-in-law! (Grant's baby sister) We bought these bunkbeds a while ago and finally got them fixed and painted but Grace's bed was sorta boring, just pink. I asked Kamille to come paint words on it and it turned out adorable!! She picked some Primary songs and did one on each side. She is so talented! She is going to BYU-I this fall and we are so excited for her but we will miss her!





5 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, I think that is the cutest idea!

BJACCK said...

Wow, did Kamille do that free-hand? That is impressive and clever.

The Wheelers said...

Wow how cute is that! You and your sis-in-law make a good team!

Cathy said...

I love the bed. Pink is so much cuter than yellow or orange, the colors the 2 older boys picked.

Tania said...

That is the cutest bed I have ever seen! I love it, and she did such a good job with the lettering!