"I don't want to drive up to the pearly gates in a shiny sports car, wearing beautifully, tailored clothes, my hair expertly coiffed, and with long, perfectly manicured fingernails. I want to drive up in a station wagon that has mud on the wheels from taking kids to scout camp. I want to be there with a smudge of peanut butter on my shirt from making sandwiches for a sick neighbors children. I want to be there with a little dirt under my fingernails from helping to weed someone's garden. I want to be there with children's sticky kisses on my cheeks and the tears of a friend on my shoulder. I want the Lord to know I was really here and that I really lived."

— Marjorie Pay Hinckley


"None of us come to this earth to gain our worth; we brought it with us."

--Sheri L. Dew

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Grace the...

Artist (we save on paper by letting her use her brother :))





And the Reader (we actually completed the summer reading program this year and got a free book!!)


(correction, she is a listener, mom is the reader :))

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute!!

Ana Margarida G. V. da Cruz said...

pobres paredes no futuro..eh eh eh isso é que vai ser grafitar....yupiii

BJACCK said...

congrats grace!

Ana Margarida G. V. da Cruz said...

queres que mande um cadinho de mar para ti? eh eh esinto muito eu agora estou a 20m da praia... eh eh ehvem cá ficas na minha casa!!!!! oooooh era tão bom!

Anonymous said...

It's so awesome that Grace has a play buddy! I'm sure she has so much fun with her little brother:) . . . and to answer your question about where we moved . . . we sold our home and are house-sitting for my Grandma for about a year. We couldn't pass up the opportunity! We'll see where life takes us after that:) Happy 4th!

The Wheelers said...

Love the body painting it is just too cute and funny! :o)