I don't usually play these blogger games but I don't want Mary coming to my house to make me pay!! So, here goes the tag.
I've Been Tagged By Mary! The Rules are....tell about 6 quirks of yours & then Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same, be sure to leave a comment to let them know.
1. I have to check all the doors before I go to bed to make sure they are locked. Even if Grant does it and says they are, I still have to go check.
2a. This one is for Mary, I cannot bring myself to pass gas in front of anyone, except Grant. Not even my Mom or Dad or doctors, just no one. And if I do, accidentally, I am so embarrassed and want to run! (I'm hoping that most people are like this and that it isn't actually a quirk :))
2b. For everyone else. I have to spell check everything, cannot spell anything wrong (not that I am perfect, and when it comes to grammar I could care less :) ) and when I read other things I am constantly spell checking. Even if I am reading a conference talk!
3. All of my former roommates can attest to this one. When I cook I leave all the cupboard doors open. I don't close them as I go along unless a door is interfering with opening another door in which case it is closed, but the other is left open.
4. I have to read everything. Like if I'm walking down the street I have to read all the signs, all the little posters posted on poles, things written in the cement, everything, even if I already know what it says. I also find myself counting things. How many lines on the green belt, how many bugs in Grace's book, and especially if there is a number and that number of things. You know when a movie starts and they show those stars go over that mountain peak, yep, I count them every time, there are 20.
5. I must know when things are going to end, what time they get over. I cannot go to a service project without knowing how long we will be there. I hate going to movies and not know how long they are so I know what time it ends. I have to know what time it is, all the time. I don't really care how long it is going to take, just so long as I know. I hate it when something says "From 2pm to whenever" I need to KNOW!
6. I can't stand being touched while I'm falling asleep. Grant and I can cuddle for a little while but then I have to roll away. And, I start off on my right side, then move to my stomach (not lately because I have something in the way so it is my back) and then I finally end up on my left side to fall asleep. In that order. And if I wake up in the middle of the night, it all starts over again.
Well, Mary, I hope this satisfies you. What is funny is you probably could have written some of these things yourself! I tag Carrie, Marilou, Sheena, Tracie, Mae, and Monica. I'll be waiting!
9 years ago
3 comments:
Congrats on the baby boy! I am so excited for you! You guys are so impressive. And, yes, Christine, I do remember the open cupboards, now that you mention it. I will respond to your tag. :)Love ya!
Yay!!! You did it! My favorites are 1,2, and 4, but I like all of them!!! I remember the cupboards... just one of the reasons I loved living with you...I leave the fridge open- you and I could seriously drive some people nuts if we weren't so darn much fun!!! Yay!!! Love you!!! (RElax!!! You can fart in front of me... you just can't make it louder than mine!) ha ha ha!
I'm having trouble coming up with 6. Don't get me wrong I am as OCD as they come, but I haven't finished the quirks post yet, believe it or not. Maybe you know a few of my quirks, but maybe I don't want to hear them.... :) I'll post it when Matt and I can come up with three more. I love your blog! Thanks for updating it so well.
Post a Comment