Well, Grant did not come in dead last, in fact he came in 4th for his age group!! No pics though. I forgot our camera so our friends took one with theirs and she accidentally didn't take one, thought she had though. Anyway, he got 61st overall out of 200+ people so for not working out and assuming almost half were women, he didn't do too bad for not training. He has decided to do it again next year. Here is the home page of the triahlon if you want to see his times and whatever.
http://emmetttri.com/
As for the U of I, we got accepted so after this year at BSU we will be moving to Moscow. We don't know if we'll move at the beginning of the summer or the end but we are excited!
2 comments:
Great Job Grant!! That's awesome! I would love to be able to do that. And not have to work out to get there. :) Just kidding.
Congrats on being accepted. A new phase of life with new adventures ahead. I hope all goes well with the move and everything! Keep us updated on that.
Way to go Grant. Tri's are so fun! Are you moving up to Moscow for a graduate degree or just finishing up your bachelors? Wish we could see you guys sometime. Miss your guts!
Post a Comment